The following are typical cases that should give you an idea of our “working” student profiles and their different needs / problems. We have handled over 125 working executives and managers and have gained mastery on solving various issues faced by them . We have worked on candidates ranging in age from 24 to 52, and working in positions from Junior Executive to even a company President and also handled several VPs & GMs . Our well structured 10-12 one to one sessions & the 4 to 6 group sessions solve their individual problems faced by our students and certainly develop their personalities .
1. A 22 year old Aviation Engineer from U.K. also holding a Pilot's license, who wanted to crack the entrance GD and interviews of leading airlines of the world.
2. A 30 year old production engineer who wanted to move out from the shop floor and get into sales and who wanted to improve his communication skills.
3. A 32 year old insurance sales manager who wanted to take charge of the meetings she had to conduct with a lot of sales executives who were unruly and vociferous.
4. A 21 year old MBA student who wanted to master his presentation skills.
5. A 50 year old VP (Finance ) from a very large public limited company who wanted to tackle a lot of colleagues who criticised his presentations skills & the manner in which he faced the top management, so as to defend his decisions/ work.
6. A 25 year old Pharma executive who was troubled a lot by her 28 year old immature boss and wanted to handle him correctly and firmly.
7. A Project Manager from a large and reputed software company who wanted to hone his presentation and interaction skills with international clients.
8. A lecturer in Pharmacy college who wanted to improve his lecturing skills and interact with MNC’s as a part of his PhD research.
9. A 28 year old production engineer who was not finding an appropriate job as he was getting disqualified in interviews and wanted to improve his communication .
10. A 30 year old lady chartered accountant who had to make several presentations to the top management about her work & business proposals but lacked the confidence in talking to seniors.
11. A 35 year old civil engineer in project management who was having a tough time dealing with his clients.
12. A 38 year old chartered accountant in a top position in a reputed group who wanted to improve his communication skills, accent and overcome an inferiority complex
13. A 30 year old MSc lecturer in private tutorial classes who wanted a job in a college and wanting to improve her lecturing skills and become more confident.
14. A 44 year old production engineer who had moved from the outskirts of Pune to Mumbai and who had taken up a new job, and who wanted a drastic improvement in English communication and Interpersonal skills.
15. A 28 year old BPO /ITES employee who wanted a job confirmation and promotion and had to clear the communication testing and English speaking and accent testing round for securing the same.
16. A 24 year old articled clerk doing his CA who wanted to excel in interviews.
17. A 32 year old inter CA accountant from a large construction company who wanted to excel in interpersonal skills required in at the work place, including presentation and communication skills.
18. A 30 year old department head from a BPO who wanted to improve his interaction with clients from the western world..
19. A 33 year old Market Research manager who worked in Singapore & Malaysia for 8 years and who wanted to fine tune and excel his presentation skills and join the world’s largest market research company.
20. An ICSE All India 6th Rank holder who has ambitions of making it to the IAS and who wanted to improve her soft skills.
21. A 23 year old dentist who wanted to join as a lecturer in Mumbai University & needed confidence in speaking in public.
22. A 24 year old law intern who wanted to improve her debating skills keeping in mind her legal career,
23. A 36 year old shop floor manager from a very reputed group who was stuck in a production role and who was not progressing in his career , and who wanted a complete change in his personality.
24. A 32 year old production engineer from a extremely well know automobile company who wanted to move up the corporate ladder but felt that he lacks the necessary soft skills.
25. A 27 year old project engineer from a private limited fabrication company who felt he was stuck in his job and wanted to improve his personality so that he can move onto a larger well known public limited company.
Personality Development & Soft Skills Training at Thane West, Thane East, Ghodbunder Road, Manpada, Chitalsar, Pachpakhadi, Pachpakhdi, Uthalsar, Khopat, Kolbad, Thane Station, Thane Stn, Ghodbandar Road, Gaodevi, Thane W, Thane E, Naupada, Kopri, Ram Maruti Road, Gokhale Road, Ambedkar Road, Charai, Upvan, Loius wadi, Louiswadi, Vasant Vihar, Jekegram, J K Gram, Viviana Mall, Korum Mall, Vartak Nagar, Shivai Nagar, Pokhran Road No 1 , Pokhran road no 2, Vrindavan, Upvan,Kapurbawdi, Hiranandani Estate, Hiranandani Meadows, Raheja Gardens, Gawand Baug, Gavand Baug, Kalwa, Wagle Estate, Mulund, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Kanjurmarg, Airoli, Vashi, Sanpada, Belapur, Badlapur, Kalyan, Ambarnath, Ambernath, Dombivali, Dombivli, Koparkhairane, Rabale, Juinagar, Nerul, Ulhasnagar, Karjat, Kasara, Kalva, Asangaon, Mumbra, Vitava, Nahur, Ghatkopar, Kurla, Dadar, Chembur, Vidyavihar, Powaii
Personality Development and Leadership Skills For Working Professionals ( Age 22 upwards till 55 )
Our speciality is personality development for executives and managers from various industries and services such as Pharma, Engineering, Information technology/ Software development, Banking, Finance & Accounts, Hospitality Industry, Education, Sales, Marketing, Advertising & Market Research, Human Resources, and others. Our capability lies in understanding the interpersonal situations arising in several workplaces and at various positions from Executive level to Top Management.
Each student is required and encouraged to bring to the table actual situations in his/her office that affect his/her existence and relations with clients, peers, subordinates & superiors. Role plays, presentations, mock interviews & appraisals and difficult interpersonal situations are skillfully re-created- basis our vast experience-and the candidate is trained to face such situations with great confidence. We ask students from time to time to make presentations on their work /specialization to us and help them excel in the same. We also have deliberations on their area of work- wherever possible.
Our “working students” hail from various industries and services. We have trained over 300 candidates who were Junior Executives, Managers, Senior Managers, General Managers, AVPs, VPs, all handling different corporate functions and even a President of a very large and well-known group, and a Managing Director of a Rs 40 crore private limited company.
Our first session ( after signing up ) has a number of tests to evaluate your personality in office situations. We will test your confidence levels, assertiveness, proficiency of the English language , speaking/ conversation skills, public speaking skills, list a number of situations in office and ask you how you face them, check out your fears in handling bosses, subordinates & colleagues, check your interaction in meetings, and your affability with people . From the second session, we take charge of you, after we have defined a course of action on how you will tackle the problems we have identified in you. Our experience is that roughly 60% of the students have common problems, and the rest do have some unique issues arising for many different reasons.
The background of our students
We have graduates, undergraduates, production engineers, safety engineers, sales engineers, pharmacy graduates, project engineers, software professionals, lecturers, technocrats, MBAs, dentists, doctors, lawyers, marketing professionals, CA’s , finance professionals, aviation engineer/pilot, and a few others who have come to us and benefited from our training. Irrespective of their economic background, education- Vernacular/ English Medium/ Convent school background- we have made a phenomenal difference to their personalities.
WHAT CHANGES YOU CAN NORMALLY EXPECT AFTER OUR TRAINING ?
You will develop the ability to make good presentations with confidence to your superiors in office and even to business clients.
You will be able to stand in front of your office colleagues / clients and talk with confidence.
You will become more assertive in dealing with your bosses, subordinates & colleagues and also your clients.
There will be a distinct improvement in your English if you ensure all our instructions are followed.
We will train you how to react & not react as well to certain difficult situations that one normally faces in his/her job/ career.
You will gel well with any type of people in your office .
You will be able to speak easily and confidently with intelligent content in any office function/ event/ parties etc.
We will help you to improve your language with good business vocabulary / “office slang” to make your presentations/ speech /discussions and emails more business savvy.
You will be able to say NO with confidence to situations that are not favorable to you and to which you do not agree, and explain and justify your decisions when asked to.
You will be able to challenge people making statements that you do not agree to.
You will be able to handle sarcasm/ criticism and react intelligently & make your points with confidence.
We will conduct mock interviews to help you progress in your organization / career and also practice for forthcoming job interviews.
We can discuss many live and real time situations that you are facing in your office/ job/ career- which could be related to your work content or which could be an interpersonal issue or could be an issue with your boss’s behavior / politics and of course it could have something to do with your own personality.
And Yes, we will try and teach you how to create some nuisance value for yourself which is essential in certain organizations or in some situations !