Understand Yourself, Challenge Yourself, Trust Yourself,and Change Yourself



 PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT  REDEFINED - A personalised 1-on-1 approach
Emphasis on Leadership Skills, Critical Thinking & Career Issues

​Our Trainers

Get trained by experts who have  worked  at VP & GM levels and  have cumulative experience of 45 years.

DInesh Bandiwadekar's ​​​​​​BLOG 
https://technology5378.wordpress.com

Personality Development & Soft Skills Training at Thane West, Thane East, Ghodbunder Road, Manpada, Chitalsar, Pachpakhadi, Pachpakhdi, Uthalsar, Khopat, Kolbad, Thane Station, Thane Stn, Ghodbandar Road, Gaodevi, Thane W, Thane E, Naupada, Kopri, Ram Maruti Road, Gokhale Road, Ambedkar Road, Charai, Upvan, Loius wadi, Louiswadi, Vasant Vihar, Jekegram, J K Gram, Viviana Mall, Korum Mall, Vartak Nagar, Shivai Nagar, Pokhran road No1 , Pokhran road no 2, Vrindavan,  Upvan,Kapurbawdi, Hiranandani Estate, Hiranandani Meadows, Raheja Gardens, Gawand Baug, Gavand Baug, Kalwa, Wagle Estate, Mulund, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Kanjurmarg, Airoli, Vashi, Sanpada, Belapur, Badlapur, Kalyan, Ambarnath, Ambernath, Dombivali, Dombivli, Koparkhairane, Rabale, Juinanagr, Nerul, Ulhasnagar, Karjat, Kasara, Kalva, Asangaon, Mumbra, Vitava,  Nahur, Ghatkopar, Kurla, Dadar, Chembur, Vidyavihar, Powaii

22 +
We appreciate the requests from a number of parents to enroll  their school /college going children in our programme. However due to the depth & serious nature of our programme we take on candidates who are atleast 22 years of age and/or who are in the final year of the degree programme or have completed any Diploma.  This is essential as a certain level of maturity is needed to appreciate & benefit from the programme.


For children between 15-21 years of age please visit our course at

www.personajuniors.in 


Parents – if you always wondered what will happen to your children if they do not excel in studies, let us tell you that your fears are extremely unfounded.  If they excel in studies, there is no guarantee that they will excel in life and reach high positions. If they do not excel in studies, there is actually a greater chance that they will succeed  in life- if their leadership qualities, interpersonal skills, language skills and other aspects of their personality  are developed.  Some of the best political leaders, best business people, best corporate leaders and CEOs etc are not having great academic skills/ certifications/ degrees. They are simply great leaders and that's why they are there.

Actually, academics plays just 25% role in the success of your career or in the  success in  your life . The rest 75%  that will  make a difference in your profession, career and  life  is your leadership skills, your self esteem, your confidence level, your convincing abilities, your communication skills, your interpersonal skills, your dynamism, your networking ability, your  ability to interact with a wide range of  people, and your  ability to lead teams .  Unless you are a surgeon/ doctor,  a scientist/ research engineer, or a law or arts professor, an accounting & taxation expert,  only then academics may  play a greater role  in your success. For the remaining all , it is your personality that will take you places . It is most important to build your personality along with your study skills for a real success in life.  The earlier you start, the better. 


75%  of the best jobs actually seek out people with excellent personalities and very few people really are looking out only for academic talent. 

Nowadays you can get any degree from anywhere in India or in the world. The options are many-full time, part time, correspondence, on line or  just  by sending your fees/ payment !  You may thus be "qualified" in the academic sense.  In this scenario of oversupply of all professionals, the question to ask yourself is whether you are good enough to beat the competition, are employable, whether you can be a leader or an entrepreneur and whether you are QUALIFIED TO SUCCEED IN LIFE.

For Parents to read