Gallery of some of our students - One to One Sessions, PPT Sessions, Individual speech training, Public Speaking & Group Discussion.
CHARTS & GRAPHS : NEW TECHNIQUES FOR DEVELOPING GREAT EXPLANATION SKILLS
BBC HARD TALK MODULES - a very special way of quick improvement in all aspects of communication
PRESENTATIONS, DISCUSSIONS AND QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
"I am a Chartered Accountant with 12 years of experience. I am DGM in a large business conglomerate & I was directing 20 people....but I never had the confidence of being the BOSS. Dinesh Sir & Rajashree Ma'am changed all that . Today I am confident, well spoken, bold and I make my point very effectively. My staff has started respecting me a lot".
CA Ashwini Rane, Thane
MOCK INTERVIEWS, APPRAISALS, FACE OFF'S, INTERVIEWING SKILLS AND MANY OTHER THINGS
1. A 22-year-old Aviation Engineer from U.K. also holding a Pilot's license, who wanted to crack the entrance GD and interviews of leading airlines of the world.
2. A 30-year-old production engineer who wanted to move out from the shop floor and get into sales and who wanted to improve his communication skills.
3. A 32-year-old insurance sales manager who wanted to take charge of the meetings she had to conduct with a lot of sales executives who were unruly and vociferous.
4. A 21-year-old MBA student who wanted to master his presentation skills.
5. A 50-year-old VP (Finance ) from a very large public limited company who wanted to tackle a lot of colleagues who criticised his presentations skills & the manner in which he faced the top management, so as to defend his decisions/ work.
6. A 25-year-old Pharma executive who was troubled a lot by her 28-year-old immature boss
7. A 19-year-old son of a businessman who wanted to improve his skills in dealing with a lot of overseas suppliers.
8. A 24-year-old orphan girl who was harassed by her caretaker relatives and who had attempted suicide earlier.
9. A 25-year-old newly married woman harassed by her mother-in-law badly.
10. A 30-year-old lady chartered accountant who had to make several presentations to the top management about her work & business proposals and who lacked the confidence in talking to seniors.
11. A 35-year-old civil engineer in project management who was having a tough time dealing with his clients.
12. A 38-year-old chartered accountant in a top position in a reputed group who wanted to improve his communication skills, accent and overcome an inferiority complex in interpersonal skills.
13. A 30-year-old MSc lecturer in private tutorial classes who wanted a job in a college and wanting to improve her lecturing skills and become more confident.
14. A 22-year-old prospective MMS student who wanted to crack the GD and interview for entrance to JBIMS.( Bajaj )
15. A 28-year-old BPO /ITES employee who wanted a job confirmation and promotion and had to clear the communication testing and English speaking and accent testing round for securing the same.
16. A 24-year-old articled clerk doing his CA who wanted to excel in interviews.
17. A 32-year-old inter CA accountant from a large construction company who wanted to excel in interpersonal skills required in at the workplace, including presentation and communication skills.
18. A 30-year-old department head from a BPO who wanted to improve his interaction with clients from developed countries.
19. A 33-year-old Market Research manager who worked in Singapore & Malaysia for 8 years and who wanted to fine tune and excel his presentation skills.
20. An ICSE All India 6th Rank holder who has ambitions of making it to the IAS and who wants to improve her soft skills.
21. A 23-year-old dentist who wanted to join as a lecturer & needed confidence in speaking in public.
The senior most & the youngest
The senior most candidate that we have trained is a 52-year-old President from a large public limited telecom company who wanted superior interaction with his board of directors and Chairman, an eminent industrialist.
The youngest candidate that we trained is a first year engineering student who wanted life skills and skills to tackle his seniors and classmates with a difficult behavior.
RECORDED INTERVIEWS /PPTs FOR ELIMINATING CAMERA FRIGHT
"I am highly indebted to Dinesh Sir & Rajashree Ma'am for their invaluable guidance in developing my personality, specially my confidence and my ability to deal with difficult situations in life. A year since I did my training with them, I have taken every opportunity to be noticed, speak & perform in front of people."
Romit Takle, Thane ( Engineering Student )
I am a Civil Engineer with 20 years of experience and after working on sites for a long time I got the opportunity to be in business development wherein I had to co-ordinate and interact with a lot of international design firms, architects and consultants. Dinesh Sir gave me amazing tips and lots of practice of talking with such parties on phone, skype and in person through a lot of mock interviews and calls. Today I am all at ease handling such calls and meetings with foreign consultants due to the training from Persona Academy. Thank you Sir,
Er. Vishwas Kamble, Thane
MORE STUDENT IMAGES AT OUR ETERNITY MALL OFFICE
Individual members debating.
MORE IMAGES OF DEBATING AT OUR ETERNITY MALL OFFICE
Please read how we tackled the unique problems some of our students faced in their lives
Teams preparing for the Debate
Our students are everything to us. Once you have signed up with us, we will ensure that you will go places.
We have trained candidates from various companies and colleges:
Technicas Reunidas Toyo India St. Xaviers College
Mahindra & Mahindra Fortis Hospitals IIT Mumbai
Larsen & Toubro Lanxess VJTI
TCS HDFC Ergo BITS Pilani
Tech Mahindra, Thokeim India BITS Pilani Goa
Capgemini, Airtel MIT, Manipal
Accenture Godrej NIT, Surathkal
Yaskawa India( L&T) Tata Capital Pillai Group (Panvel)
Reliance Industries Ltd. Flipkart R.A. Podar ( BBA )
Syntel Reliance Capital DY Patil University
Reliance Telecom Morning Star INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Reliance Life Sciences Ltd TISS Ipsos Asia Pacific
UBS Jones Lang LaSalle ( Singapore )
Wipro Morgan Stanley NIMR Automotive ( UAE )
Shapoorji Pallonji New Zealand Consulate
Nokia Palladium Networks Infodrive Analytics
Airtel D Mart Merce Technologies
Ingenero Technologies Netmagic ( A NTT Communications Co )
Burns & McDonnell India IndiaInfoline Herbalife
ICICI Bank WillisTowers Watson SVC Bank
Sewells Group ( Australian MNC ) Majesco ( Part of Mastek earlier )
Sungard ( US I.T. Multinational) Cognizant Saraswat Bank
ACC ( Holcim ) Paramount Health Services-TPA
MSEDCL O.P. Jindal Univ. Narela BBA
Mumbai University Colleges Engg. Colleges in Mumbai /Thane/Navi Mumbai
Pune University Colleges NMIMS- MBA AXIS Bank
Hewlett Packard Sydenham College Sterling Information Resources
Lechler India (German Multinational) SIES Management VFS Global
Linde (German Multinational ) JK Singhania School XIIth
Alembic (Pharma ) eClerx ( KPO/BPO) BS/MS Students heading to
K. Raheja Group Saujanya Chemicals Texas A&M University
Chartered Accountants Mahimtura Consultants University of Delaware
SGS India Kotak Mahindra Prime Queensland Institute of
Prothious Engineering GS Medical College Technology, Brisbane
JSW ( Dolvi Works ) Foreign University Students
SAP & I.T. Hardware consultants University of Missouri
Doctors & Dentists
Pilot/ Aviation Engineer
SESSIONS ON TIME MANAGEMENT, CAREER COUNSELLING, CONFLICT RESOLUTION, CORPORATE ETIQUETTE, I.T..E.S., BPO / KPO OPERATIONS, ENGLISH GRAMMAR ( THEORY ) AND DEVELOPMENTS IN THE I.T. SECTOR BY OUTSOURCED EXPERTS
SKYPE / ON LINE TRAINING IN SEVERAL ASPECTS OF PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT